Re: [NTLK] Human Skin Patent

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 08:45:16 PDT

Victor,

Well, you could be right. I saw this last year, read it, re-read the
article, archived it, and still could not believe that such a patent
with such broad consequences would be, could be, or should be,
granted, to anyone. It's just around the corner before we start
seeing this kind of thing during our lifetimes, well maybe not
mine ;-), I don't know, but it certainly is a logical and ultimately
feasible topology.