Re: [NTLK] eMate slow down

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 16:48:16 PDT

A corrupted Works file can be difficult to deal with. Try opening it
on a 2100 but I suspect that the problem will persist. If the
offending file is on a flash card, remove the card. If you can now
open works then open a different document or create a new one. Tap
the overview button then insert the card and see if you can delete
the offending document. I know you don't want to but it may be your
only choice.
  I recently had a similar problem, I used my 2100 to move all files
from the card and reformatted it because I couldn't delete the
problem file.
While it is not useful for this problem there is a error data base <
http://tools.unna.org/errors/>

Wait a bit for others to chime in before doing anything drastic.

Woody