Re: [NTLK] Drawing Circles on 2100 using "shapes" mode

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 12:09:31 PDT

Yak, yak, yak, yak <G>

Good one. Yes.
Well, I have tried that.
But if I'm in "sketch" mode and I draw a circle by hand using my 2100
pen on the screen it just stays jaggy, as opposes to if I draw a
square it always resolves itself into the four lines of a square.

I've tried drawing a circle with connected ends, unconnected ends,
crossing ends, no ends, but I never get a regenerated circle the way
the square does. If you try setting your 2100 to sketch and you draw
a circle on the screen do you get a resolved image of a perfect circle ?

Over and out.
Just thought I'd mention it. ;)