[NTLK] Drawing Circles on 2100 using "shapes" mode

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 11:25:21 PDT

hhhhhmmmmmmm.........

I'm still trying to use the "shapes" pen mode on my 2100 to draw shapes.

I can get the square to resolve but not the circle, what's the secret
to getting a circle to resolve?

I first set the pen mode to "shapes", I then draw a square with my
pen and the rough square I drew turns to a perfect square. However
when I try to get a hand drawn circle to turn into a perfect circle
it doesn't. What am I missing about drawing by hand a circle to make
it to resolve ?