[NTLK] transferring works files

From: WIley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 10:31:56 PDT

I can't email from the newt because I no longer have any kind of
network card for it. (and to be honest, Wavelan was no longer working
with my airport setup correctly towards the end). Installing classic
isn't really an attractive option right now, since I don't have an OS
9 disc handy and don't really feel like going on a wild goose chase
to find one... but I guess it's looking like the only way to do it.
It seems odd that there are so many package installers available but
no way to get stuff back off the newt.