Re: [NTLK] wanted - emate

From: Katey (kate_at_lexxdog.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 22:19:02 PDT

Actually I've had a newton KB before and am rather fond of it. How much
are you looking for the emate ? what condition is it in ? upgrades etc.
I am looking for s small system to read and reply to email while I'm on
dialysis (I need a kidney) as there is no AC available for the patients
decent battery life is a must. The sessions are 4 hours long 3 times a
week. Because of my disability I am on a fixed income so my budget is
tight but I really like the newton interface so thought an emate would
be perfect.

katey