Re: [NTLK] eMate slow down

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 13:53:26 PDT

I suspect that the issue is your system heap. Try freezing all
applications except works and see if this helps. Avi's backdrop has
an ongoing measure of available heap so you can tell how much is
available
Works better does add some very useful features but I don't think
that it makes Works smaller of more efficient.
If freezing doesn't help try resetting the eMate.
I just loaded a very large document ,about 1,000 pager and am able to
edit and insert text without significant delay. Full document
changes like font size or margin changes is very slow.
I do have the memory expansion and a relatively empty flash card.
Woody