Re: [NTLK] Outcome of Old iBook Sale...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 14:46:38 PDT

Yes. The graduating class was offered the ibook and
the majority of them declined leaving the school
system with a huge surplus. Obviously some did
purchase the ibook (the ebay auction says that he got
his on the 10 at graduation)
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Moe <hugeu2fan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> This is very slightly off-topic, but I was wondering
> something about
> that sale... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I had
> heard that the sole
> reason they had it to begin with was because the
> students/parents of
> students declined to buy the machines for
> themselves. Is this true?!
>
> Morris

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial