[NTLK] replacement backlight power

From: Alex Nonnemacher (nonjo_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 13:37:35 PDT

Hi all,

I recently bought a replacement backlight for a 2100 from a list
member, and with all of the talk about replacements being dimmer than
the originals, I was thinking that I might like to see the
replacement powered up before having it transplanted into my Newt
(the backlight in the Newt isn't too bad, although I lack anything to
compare it to other than photos). So is there a simple device I could
buy, say at a Radio Shack, that I could use to pass current to the
screen?

Alex