Re: [NTLK] Outcome of Old iBook Sale...

From: Shawn Harley (nosoliciting_at_core.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 11:21:41 PDT

I agree.
But, again, a ticket broker inflates the price of his "ticket" over
the retail value.
The iBook buyers bought a used, as-is item with no warranty, as an
individual liquidator. And there are numerous liquidators doing
business, do you buy from any of them?

It's over. Let it go.

The only newsworthy part of the story is the ineptitude of the
Henrico County officials for setting the low price and creating a mob
scene. Not that the "mob" is any less at fault.

Shawn