Re: [NTLK] Outcome of Old iBook Sale...

From: Shawn Harley (nosoliciting_at_core.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 10:57:27 PDT

Jeff,

Ever buy a ticket from a "ticket broker"?
I hate them, but is this guy any worse? What is the going price for
an iBook of those specs? Is he inflating the "original purchase price"?
Henrico County (and human greed, but mostly Henrico County) should be
to blame for the chaos in the implementation of the sale.

By the way, what would you do if you had the chance to buy one?

Shawn