[NTLK] campground SSID (was [ANN] Newtway v2.0)

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 10:24:17 PDT

Perhaps Frank could chime in. I think he was the hacking camper.

>>From: "Newton" <newton_at_spymac.com>
>>Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:22:50 +0200
>>> Oliver :) wrote:
>>> But having just found out that the camp ground front desk computer is
>>> connected via WLAN, I just can't resist... it being after midnight...
>>> and a nice warm clear night to write a mail to NewtonTalk... Ah, the
>>> smell of wireless mail at night... from newtontalk.net
>>That one I really like - hmm - but was the SSID and password published at
>>the camp ground front desk? Or did you use a schlepptop to scan the air???
>Uhm, since this is a quote from the list... I have no idea! *g* But
>you could scan the archive for it and see who originally said it if
>you're interested.
>Oliver ;)

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.