Re: [NTLK] connection help

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 21:32:37 PDT

> If someone has figured out a reproducible way to make the Apple
> software install on a card, I'd be very interested.
>
> Frank

What I did was having EEunprotect package installed (on a card or
internal), then install the packages in question to internal. Then move
them to a card. Worked great when I wanted to get my wireless card
working. I did this since I don't use the card all the time, and having
it on internal just takes up a ton of room that would be betters suited
for other things.

-Dan