Re: [NTLK] [OT] Testing (was "Newtontalk strangeness")

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 17:49:11 PDT

On Aug 5, 2005, at 3:36 PM, Alex Le=E3o wrote:

> I dont think this is a problem of Mail app. I got this thing only from
> NTLK. The reading was via webmail (gMail)...

It's an Ecartis issue as Victor said... Clearly it's issues are NOT=20
limited to microsoft brain damage (ie outlook express), as the spurious=20=

characters seem to show up from many different clients.

This MIGHT depend on how the orginal email to the list was created? So=20=

if you respond to an email and quote the content that might cause it=20
also?

Anyhow.
Marty