Re: [NTLK] TCP/IP problem

From: Timothy Larkin (tsl1_at_cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 12:02:38 PDT

subnet: 255.255.255.0
IP: 192.168.254.20
gateway: 192.168.254.254 (the address of the DSL modem, which is on
the far side of the Airport)
DNS: 132.236.56.250
card: Linksys WPC11

That said, the lights on the card don't come on when these failures
occur, so I don't think it's a configuration problem. If it were just
the IP setup, then some packets would go out; they just wouldn't get
to the destination. Since the lights don't flash, the connection is
failing before it sends a packet.