Re: [NTLK] Emate300 Battery

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 19:02:41 PDT

A number of folks including myself have had some luck at getting a
reluctant battery to charge.
Place the battery in your freezer for a brief time, ten minutes works
for me. You want the battery pack chilled but not so cold that it
freezes or has excessive condensation.
It seems, according to the Avi's backdrop or Frank Gruendel's Newt
Test, that when a battery is very low the preliminary charge is
pulses of high amperage. By chilling the battery you extent this
process allowing the battery to charge before it gets too hot.
Woody