[NTLK] Bluetooth and N-Gage

From: Sean McGroty (smcgro01_at_holyghostprep.org)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 12:59:37 PDT

I am attempting to use my N-Gage QD as a Bluetooth modem, and have
been unsuccessful.
I have tried *99#, *99***#1, and
CGDREQ=1,"IP","internet2.voicestream.com" in the modem script. After
the first line is sent, the attempt fails. In all cases, the Newton
returns a (seemingly) random error code. Also, the phone may or may
not crash. BtOBEX works fine. In the past, I have successfully used a
T610, so this appears to be something unique to Symbian 60 phones.
Has anyone successfully used such a phone, and what does the list
suggest I try next?