Re: [NTLK] NCU connection via Keyspan serial adaptor

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 11:10:40 PDT

Tim,

> On the other hand, I am having no trouble using NCU under Tiger
> Classic over AppleTalk on my PB G4, Linksys wireless card in the
> Newton.

Who knows. I compared my classic system folder with one on a friend's
PB G4 where NCU works and no differences. Setups the same, process
the same - bah, I'm too old for these bug hunts.

Anyway, as I like to have two data cards permanently in the Newt and
don't use wireless, using the SER-001 serial port is ideal and the
Keyspan adaptor lets me use some defunct hardware I have kicking around.

Joel.