Re: [NTLK] Berlin maps and guides

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 09:57:28 PDT

I use Microsoft Map Point to create maps. I set them to black and white.
Then I import them into Newton press and load them as books. I found this
works great for all kinds of things, like subway maps where you can add a
list of stations too. Or maps of Theme parks. I also use Map Point to make
strip maps of my journey and then import the saved images of the turns I
need to make into Newton Press.

Mathew Howe
Perennial Software
(734) 414-0760

Sedona Office
#1 Accounting & Business Management Software for Security Companies
www.sedonaoffice.com <http://www.sedonaoffice.com/>

>Subject: [NTLK] Berlin maps and guides
>Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:06:29 +0200
>Hi everybody,
>German community: this is especially for you but anybody else is
>welcome. I already tried to ask this question to a couple of you but
>without success.
>By any chance, does anybody have some Berlin (Germany) maps and/or
>guides already formatted for Newton? HTML pages, packages, images, the
>format is not an issue; reliability of course is.
>Thanks for your attention.
>Giulio

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or
any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from
opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by
anti-virus software.