Re: [NTLK] Update on "The Puzzler"

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 02:19:44 PDT

Sometimes the Newton needs a reset. I bet there's
something in the boot process that gets set and does
not get touched until reboot. (Any one who knows want
to chip in?)

It seems to do it with Networking the most. I gotta
try my Newton again after I reset it. Windows
NT-based versions of Windows have been so stable I
almost forgot the reset trick!

Puckdropper