[NTLK] Movie Converter Help

From: Adam Ladds (aladds_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 14:24:04 PDT

Hi list,

I was just trying to convert a quicktime move to a Newton movie. The
movie converter side goes fine, but when it gets to NTK, it opens fine,
then I press Command-1 (build package) and it stops about an inch from
the end. It makes a system beep but nothing else, not even error
messages in the inspector. If I try to download the package the newton
gives me error -1040 or somthing and NTK tells me it's a bad package.
So, it's defiantly to do with the building package stage. NTK has lots
of heap memory and build memory. I have TCPserial installer to get
round the no serial ports problem.

Any help would be appreciated

cheers

Adam