[NTLK] WTB: Wireless PCMCIA for Mac and Newton

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 12:10:01 PDT

The NMP2k and eMate cannot do 54 Mbps. At least, not any card I know about.
All the 54 Mbps PCMCIA cards I have seen are cardbus (therefore 32bit) that
the Newton can't use.
Of course an 11 Mbps card will talk to a 54 Mbps base station, so if you use
one of the suggested cards, you may get what you want.

Allen