[NTLK] Siemens — Ideas on how to get the Schematics

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:18:40 PDT

I don't know how etiquette should be applied in extreme cases.

This case may be extreme for some and for a Newton Historical Society
(if it exists) but we could all send emails to Siemens.

OR

Someone would write a petition and we could snail mail the petition to
each other, one by one, and sign it. If someone is adventurous we could
even host a small page showing the path of the petition until the final
person hands it in to Siemens.

This may even get media attention which could help.

Alex