[NTLK] FS: 2100+extras

From: James Bickley (jamesc_at_bickley.org)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 17:48:14 PDT

Hi everyone. My Newton has been sitting around gathering dust for the
last few months, and I thought it would be a good idea to sell it to
someone who can use the little guy, rather than have it be a
paperweight.

Please respond with an offer off-list if you are interested. Thanks.

Here is what I have:

Newton MP 2100
The screen is in good condition. The case has a few scratches, but
nothing deep. The biggest cosmetic mark appears to be some tape marks
on the middle of the flip-cover. It is also missing one of its clips on
the back that holds the cover in place. I can send pictures upon
request.

Newton A/C adapter

Newton rechargeable battery pack. I am unsure if they are original or
reconditioned. They do hold a charge for at least 2 days of light use,
I have never kept it unplugged for longer than that, so I cannot say.

Battery holder, to allow AA batteries to be used to power the Newton.

Serial adapter dongle (cable not included)

I have a Keyspan USB to Serial adaptor and an Orinoco Silver WiFi card
(802.11b) also. The card does work with the Newton, but it drains
batteries very quickly. If you are interested in either or both of
these to go along with the Newton, please let me know.

I will perform a wipe of the unit before sending it out. All the
software I used was freely available, but I would be happy to burn a CD
of it, if requested, at no extra charge.

If you live in the Washington, DC metro area I would be happy to
arrange a meeting location to avoid shipping charges.

James Bickley