Re: [NTLK] NYC Meeting

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 20:43:04 PDT

Well Nick,

If you search the NTLK list you will see Norman coordinated the
purchase of over 50 backlights... I'm handling the NE US Distribution
(re-directs and some installs...)

Unfortunately I only purchased two for myself as I did not have the
funds to purchase more for re-sale...

These are GREEN and some purchased BLUE and a WHITE unit.....
Someone chime in on where Nick can purchase these now.

Good night! :)
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung