[NTLK] [ANN] Newtontalk Audio and Microphone Jack Sale

From: Jeffrey McMurtrie (jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 12:28:33 PDT

As a 'thank you' to everyone on this list for being so helpful,
creative, and all around great people helping out others with their
problems I'd like to offer a greatly reduced price on our Newton
2000/2100 upgrades for the next week. Pricing will be as follows:

Either the microphone or headphone jack upgrade installed by us: $10.95
Both the microphone and headphone jack upgrade installed by us: $18.95
Either the microphone or headphone jack upgrade for self installation:
$3.95
Both the microphone and headphone jack upgrade for self installation:
$7.45
A serial jack self installation kit: $3.95

All prices are in Canadian dollars and don't reflect shipping costs and
taxes where applicable. Payment through Paypal (Both bank or credit
card funded,) money order, and cheque is accepted. Thanks for your
time!

Jeffrey McMurtrie
CEO, HandMedia

Web: www.hand-media.com
Email: jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_hand-media.com