Re: [NTLK] Newt on HGH

From: Daniel Jagendorf (bufoamer_at_nyct.net)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 21:06:57 PDT

Yes, I was referring to the size of the pepper pad (12" x 6.6");
it's a large touch screen device, off-spring, etc., of the pda we all
use.
It's screen is larger than the Newt's (the rest of it is taken up by
the built in keyboard). I prefer the larger size over the palm.

It is also a good candidate for Einstein as its' native OS is Linux and
it uses the same speed chip as the HP4705.

It doesn't come with HWR, the stylus is used as a mouse. The software
doesn't yet include calendars and an address book. The newton OS could
add a lot of functionality, though the Pepper developers may do the
same things on their own.
It will never be a holster device.

I can't wait to get a look at one.
DanJ

<<I assume HGH was referring to Human Growth Hormone

I think Daniel was referring to the device pictured on the website
www.pepper.com as looking like an oversized mp2x00...

J Tyler Nichols
On Apr 24, 2005, at 5:02 PM, Apostolos Koutropoulos wrote:

> I am confused... Where's the newt

(dead joke folks, just move along)