[NTLK] Subject: Re: WWNC 2005 Question

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 12:49:51 PDT

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] WWNC 2005 Question

Is it just me, or do I distinctly remember there being talk of a DVD of the
Paris WWNC seminars being made available to WWNC members? If this simply is
not going to happen, I think it should be made clear now to prevent
unreasonable expectation, as this was a significant factor in some of us
deciding to join.

I have no problem at all with 'donating' 30 Euros a year to support the
development work of porting Newton to another platform, or of supporting an
annual conference, by the way. But I think if people were hopeful of getting
a DVD with valuable Newton know-how etc on it (because many couldn't
unfortunately make the Paris event), and it just ain't going to happen, it
would be fairer all round to say so now.

Just my tuppence worth :)

Russ

PS Still plenty of 20mb cards available at favourable NTLK rates, folks,
from Frank G and myself. Mail me at russbravo_at_lineone.net or Frank at
fg2_at_pda-soft.de for details!