Re: [NTLK] MP130 vs. MP2100

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 04:59:59 PDT

I can take some too. I'll take one set with Backlight on and off. Get a shot
of the port interfaces and PCMCIA slot(s) as well. For good measure I'll
shoot the charging base too.

Oh, I forgot to mention that as a pro for the 1x0 series. I love my charging
bases, I wish I could produce a 2x00 version.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile