Re: [NTLK] Newton size - the Windows answer

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 03:10:48 PDT

Didn't seem too big for me. looked quite desirable, except it has a teenie
keyboard, and is by the "Dark Side". As for sub-tablets, this retro-girl
owns 4. Two Psions (a Netbook and a series 7), which are fine and have a
keyboard that suits me, also two HP jornada 820s. They'll never replace the
Newt, but all have their uses.What puzzles me is that it is not touch
sensitive. I thought all tablets were., but don't have any experience of
them. Am I mistaken?
Clare