Re: [NTLK] MP130 vs. MP2100

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 08:11:42 PDT

No networking on the 130
Networking on the 2x00, WiFi included
It seems that the handwriting recognition is better too, this could just be
subjective to the speed of it though.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile