[NTLK] WTT/WTB: InPath Newton Barcode Scanner - Trade for MP2x00, WiF

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 04:52:43 PDT

April 19, 2005

Hello Mark,

I suggest that you contact Victor off-list. Victor is supposed to own several different bar code scanners compatible with the Newton. Maybe he will sell one of them to you. BTW, offering to trade an MP 2100 even up for a rare bar code scanner may or may not be considered a fair trade.

Incidentally, on Monday, Victor sent me a link to software that would have allowed a working demonstration of my bar code scanner at Sunday's gathering. It will be interesting to finally try this software out, though it comes a few days too late to benefit our collective research...

Matt the K.