Re: [NTLK] Why does Jobs seem angry?

From: Brad Schurman (photomanbrad_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 20:10:41 PDT

> (And BTW, it ain't no impression that he hates the
> thing. Displaying
> Newton loyalty is still seen as a seriously
> career-limiting move
> within Apple by those who are long toothed enough to
> remember those
> days.)

Ah ok... I dont have a laptop and thought it would be
nice to bring the Newt/netcard/56k modem along on a
road trip to Infinite Loop, should I make it. Not as
an in your face, I just thought maybe it would
actually be fawned/coo'd/ "Awwwww'd" at while there...
but a few folks I know who had been there said DONT
DARE... SUICIDE... and promptly changed
subject...which had me shocked and wondering if I
would be thrown off the grounds if I wore it on me
(have the gun holster carrier, very cool!).

I got the impression I shouldnt even admit that it was
what I use if asked about what machines I have...
feels weird to "have to" be (ashamed? embarrased?)
about using one regularly....

Brad