Re: [NTLK] Why does Jobs seem angry?

From: Brad Schurman (photomanbrad_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 19:55:07 PDT

> talked about seems
> ... well, out of place and time,

The Newton is new to me and Im learning about it (the
back of one of the two units has a Govt. Dept. IRS?
barcode thing, looks like the US Govt. had used them
even after the discontinuation? which I found
fascinating... plus the Agent didnt delete the
contacts lists and his last months' worth of Time
Reporter expenses/to'do's and whatnot... eeeek!) .
Thanks be to Ebay and people selling their 2100's Im a
proud newbie owner.... although Im getting the
impression from your input that I should just shutup.

Ever think this topic may only be out of place to you?
Those who know this subject are filling me in on the
history and their opinions, and I thank them for that.
I loved the desktop models for ages but was surprised
to find out there once was a PDA line... I find it
weird how it seemed so efficiently buried that I never
knew about them.

> So with all that said - are we really so bitter that

I dont recall bringing up my emotions, or slamming
Jobs. Im asking about Jobs' behaviour, as he seems to
be able to talk cooly and warmly about a live, big
screen Bill Gates during one Mac Event... but show
such disdain for a product that came out of Apple's
own factories.

> after numerous
> discussions and justifications and arguments about
> the cancelation of

Since when? I've only been on this list since February
or so and not once has it come up. Geez I hope you
dont sign up to be the door-greeter to newbie
switchers from the Windows platform, cuz Im sure they
will likewise wish they didnt bother trying to find
out about the Apple they just bought.

> we really so bitter that we are still trying to find
> reasons to bash
> the guy who did it or is there anything more ...
> useful to this topic?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> David

Thoughts? Ya. Try not painting me so inaccurately...

Well everyone, I will take my cue that Im apparently
bashing Jobs, am tremendously bitter, have given
useless input to the list and groping for excuses to
slander the good name of Apple/Jobs (extrapolations
and incinuations not mine, of course). Silly me, Ive
been shown my place.

I guess its back to your hinge builds, Einstein convos
and GPS stuff.