[NTLK] WTT/WTB: InPath Newton Barcode Scanner - Trade for MP2x00, WiFi, Etc?

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 18:23:55 PDT

Hello All!
I have been looking to get one of the InPath 400/800,
or any one of the sort (Working ONLY)... I can offer
to Buy or Trade for a MessagePad (of your choice) or
just about ANY Newton Item(s) you could ever want...
I can also trade for a ULTRA RARE ADB Mac Barcode
Scanner... Please if anyone has one and would like to
SELL/TRADE for a More than fair offer please contact
me. I am working on a project and need to have one
(ANY BRAND)...

Please Let me know.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis