[NTLK] Newton Macros?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 09:35:42 PDT

        A while back, we were talking about mouse control on the Newton,
which didn't go very far.

           When displayed on a VGA monitor it would be nice if there was a
way to not have to tap on the screen but to do all from a keyboard.

      I have in mind to hook up the Newton to a VGA adaptor, use the
Newton connection to use the IBM keyboard, and so forth. For one, does
the command key function work on the PC keyboard when you do it that
way?

        Rather than a mouse though, if there was a way to open
applications and get to key windows by Macro control, that would
probably just fine. Is that basically what i++ does?=20

        Well, what solutions are out there, if any, to make it where you
can open programs by keyboard macro?

Greg Goodwin