[NTLK] Newton in toys

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 09:16:08 PDT

How about Newton in toys?

Because of the appearance mentioned with...

"he Simpsons (TV) (USA 1989-???) : In the episode "Lisa on Ice" (1994).
Screenshot "Eat up Martha" available, movie available (from this episode
or from another featuring the Newton?)."

Kearney: Hey Dolph, take a memo on your Newton: beat up Martin.
          [Dolph writes "Beat up Martin" which the Newton translates as
         "Eat up Martha"]

    You can get the Simpsons action figure of the bully Kearney and next
to him is a little Newton (100/OMP) that says "Eat up Martha" on it.
This is the only Simpsons action figure I have BTW. :)

        Check it out...

http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/114731b.jpg
http://www.thegreatescapeonline.com/nonmuze/images/ACTION_FIGURE99990039
8983TOYBC.jpg

         Pretty cool eh? Perhaps the only toy reference I have known of
the Newton to date.

        You know, come to think of it, I cannot think of too many
computers that have made it into toy form like this. :)

        If anyone wants me to take a closer picture of the toy Newton, I
will be happy to do so.

Greg Goodwin
HQ AAFES SD-C2
Procurement Assistant, Health & Beauty / First Aid
214-312-3482