Re: [NTLK] eMate NewtWorks Document Transfer with Mac OS X

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 14:18:53 PDT

Can't help on the Mac side, but I have had considerable success with PC
syncing by running NCU in a Virtual PC running a copy of Windows 95.
Serial ports are mapped through to the Virtual PC, and no slowdown
software is required. Serial port speedups to 56000bps work well in this
arrangement as well.

To clarify, this is a Windows XP laptop running a Virtual PC partition
of Windows 95.

Virtual PC can be trialled from microsoft.com - I can supply a
preconfigured image file with NCU for loading into it if you contact me
off list.=20

David Cohen.