Re: [NTLK] Newton IM Question

From: Sean Cross (smcross_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 09:28:36 PDT

I'm using an eMate, but I seem to remember it happening on my
2100 as well. I'm using the eMate primarily because it has a
keyboard attached, and I don't currently own a SER-001 or a
dongle. I should fix that soon.

Well, the author released the source code to it, perhaps I should
take this on as a programming challenge, then.