Re: [NTLK] Splendid changes

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 15:17:45 PDT

Hi E,

Regarding the M recognized as a scrub.=20
I've noticed sometime more of a problem regarding speed that you write the =
M.
The manual (IIRC) mentions something about drawing a zig zag (approx.
4 strokes at least)
When I write it if you write faster at Normal Newt speed you may
notice it scrubbing more.
If you have a Turbo Newt you may notice it less as it tries to
recognized the characters faster... adjust your speed which you write
at and see if this helps.

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung