Re: [NTLK] Splendid changes

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 11:32:03 PDT

Hi, I've been reading this thread for a bits and just wanted to
interject a thought.

In the case of 'M' when writing capital or lower case letters
individually or as part of a word have anyone of you tried to correct
this recognition problem by double tapping the results and possibly
selecting an alternate selection (if there was a correct option
listed)? If no option is correct then you would use the Letter by
Letter correction. In either option it should make your handwriting of
the problematic letter much better in most cases though not
guaranteed.

I know this may not be a solution used always but I do this on
occasion for the hard to recognize letters. When the offending letter
seems to not play nicely with the rest of the other letters in the
alphabet... ;)

Hope this helps and will improve your situation.
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family