Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering - Preparations Update

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 07:27:37 PDT

Matt,

Just wondering where one would find the probes for the
eMate, I have some eMates with the software but I have
been unable to locate the probes... Will you be
offering them for sale after the gather (Just had to
ask)... Also, please do let me know how the gathering
goes. Also, please e-mail to let me know if the
package arrives on time and safe.

--->Other List Members: If anyone has a eMate probe(s)
please contact me off-list (only if will to
sell/trade)

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis