Re: [NTLK] Escale problem

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 04:48:27 PDT

Wilber, not sure what the problem is exactly. Try deleting the program
and then trashing the .plist from your user > library > preferences.
then re-install Escale from the file you downloaded from paul's site.
It should not make any difference if you have chinese as your default
language or english it is the exact same os.