Re: [NTLK] Fw: Jaggies.... AAAHH!

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 10:17:10 PDT

>From: Tony Kan <tony dot kan aatt clear dott net dott nz>
>
>What did you use to do the shaving with?

If you liked my last motorcycle post, you just might take exception to this one too (-; : I used a single edge razor blade--always cutting away from my precious fingers.

I've thought about making a jig with two metal rails on it. I'd set the Newton's front case, backwards, in the jig, tighten it down, and run the razor blade down the rails. In an instant, just the right amount of plastic is smoothly shaved off the offending edge. It wouldn't be that hard to make.

I've got to finish my redesign of the Newtway first, though.

Doug