[NTLK] Ethernet Updt 2.0.1

From: JP (spacebar0_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 09:41:38 PDT

Hi folks;

I have been preoccupied w/connectivity w/o success. Description follows.
In the meantime, taking a page from a previos solution using 'replace'
function (admit I'm ignorant here; just an idea. Havent' gotten to HWR
yet.)

Can you make it substitute a capital "W"?

alternatively:

"I-space-I" inserting an 'upsidedown caret' at the correct level
connecting the 2 I's? (or try the lowercase 'i's w/caret connecting
them)?