Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering - Sunday, April 17th! (directions from LaPorte, IN)

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 06:12:10 PDT

Hello Matt!
Wow, your right that sure is quite the drive, that
would mean about 8 hours travel time, I don't think
for this one it will be possible. As much as I would
like to attend, I will not be able to attend but you
have brought up an interesting point. Since you might
be people looking for Newton's (IE: Instant Newton
Fans) I would like to send you some of my business
cards/magnets (if thats okay) so you might be able to
pass out to anyone interested. I think if you have
another at a later time, I might be able to attend,
but I really must plan for such a trip at least a
month ahead. But, I do thank you for offering.

Well, please let me know what you think.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis