Re: [NTLK] NuShield screen protector questions

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 21:00:30 PDT

I have used the anti glare. Their slightly "matte" finish means that there
is a little more friction on the stylus which can make writing for extended
periods quite tiring. The clear screen protector is my preference. Yes,
sometimes I have to position myself at a slightly awkward angle to avoid
reflected overhead lighting.

HTH

Cheers

Tony

 [snip]
I don't find that I need to press any harder to get accurate
recognition, but the anti-glare shields may be preferable to the
regular. I'm using the regular now and I find it hard to read the
screen on occasion due to the way the light reflects off these
protectors, next time I will go with the anti-glare.