Re: [NTLK] Jaggies.... AAAHH!

From: Harrison Jordan (harrisonjordan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 16:29:32 PDT

hi guys,

I still have the problem where the ink appears in a different place
depending on where on the screen I apply the stylis, but the placement
of ink changes after calibration!

Before, the higher I went, the lower it went! This time when I palce
the stylis high, it appears like 2 mm below and a little to the left.
Whenever I place the stylis in the middle or at the bottom, it is
accurate! Any more suggestions!

Thanks,

Harrison