[NTLK] Still a NO go

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 18:20:13 PDT

Hello All,
Newton MessagePad 2100 with Lucent WavLAN/IEEE Bronze Turbo with
Hiroshi's driver (v1.08a)
iMac G5 with OS X v10.3.8
Powerbook G4 Ti with OS X v10.3.8

I have all theinternet/TCP/IP software installed on my Newt. I have
used Jerome Venet's brillant
IrDA Package Installer to install several packages that were missing
from the connection tools stated
on here and websites I have visited.

Problem is I am still having trouble getting a wireless connection with
my Netwon.

I have an Airport Extreme base station set to accept 802.11b and g
connections.
Can someone run me throughthe setup of the Card, The setup of the Dock
and the setup I need to use on my Macs or Airport Base station to get
this working?I'd really appreciate it.
I've done everything mentioned on here:
  http://www.newtenlightment.de/support.html
as well as everything that Martin suggested and I'm still not connected.
TIA,
John Stairs

stairsj_at_mac.com

...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!