Re: [NTLK] NewtLight available

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 04:05:11 PDT

Hi,

i am happy to announce we reached (and passed) the number of n.25
pre-orders!
Below the list of friends who have pre-ordered a NewtLight (+NewtEye):

   1. Russ Bravo
   2. DJ Vollkasko
   3. Donald Willms
   4. Ronnie Simon
   5. David Neale
   6. Paul Zenk (X 2)
   7. Richard Clark
   8. Scott
   9. Brad Padgett
10. Frank Gruendel
11. Woo (X 10)
12. Brian (X 2)
13. Rich
14. Melissa Mintel
15. Claus Thiim
16. Jonathan Ramos
17. Robert Serna

Tot. 28

[Sorry if i missed someone. Please just send a confirm of your
pre-order to become part of the list]

Although we passed the number of n.25, i will ship a NewtEye the same
for free.

I will be happy to accept some other orders from people of the mailing
list until the end of sunday.
All the orders until that date will receive a NewtEye for free.

I would love to ship a NewtLight as a donation to NTLK.
Please would you gently let me know the address to where to ship it?

Many thanks,

Adriano Angelillis

NewtEye webpage:
http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/PhotoAlbum6.html

NewtLight web page:
http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/PhotoAlbum1.html

Many thanks to 'Kasko for having NewtLight infos added to the
WikiWikiNewt pages at the link:
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtLight
(I will fullfill the NewLight wiki page asap)